Join us and our panel of economists and commentators for our Regional Strategic Forecast as we discuss:
• The outlook for the global economy and regional highlights for the remainder of 2020 and beyond.
• Dealing with debt - at an individual, corporate and sovereign level.
• The key risks beyond Covid19, how they might play out, and what they mean for our region.
• The role of technology and innovation in facilitating an economic recovery.
• The impact of the low oil-price environment on global and regional growth.
• Tomorrow's big questions: what next for civil liberties, globalisation and capitalism?
For participants in Seoul we would like to deliver a complimentary lunch from JW Marriott Hotel as an option for you so that we can share our meals while having this discussion. If you'd like to accept our lunch delivery offer, please make sure to fill in the address field of the registration form.Please note that registration must be completed by Sep 4th to receive the complimentary breakfast
Please note that this event is limited to senior-level executives and per invitation only. If you are not an existing member of The Economist Corporate Network, but would like to learn how you can attend our events, please contact us.