There has rarely been a more challenging time for global business - the war in Ukraine, the pandemic, inflation, supply chain disruptions, soaring commodity prices, and more. Join us to explore it all at the RSF. Asia's economies have diverged from other regions in terms of its brighter economic outlook and its specific fragilities related to heightened geopolitical risks and sustained supply chain risks. At the same time, the region is converging on trade while its monetary policies share similar external vulnerabilities. Asia's 'Catch 22' of divergence and convergence will continue to represent great promise and perils to multinational companies in Asia as they seek new breakthroughs and clear solutions.
Please join us for the Regional Strategic Forecast for Seoul which will feature the following:
- Business implications from Russia's invasion of Ukraine
- Our latest analysis of the global and Asian economies;
- Monetary policy risks and inflation concerns;
- US and global foreign and trade policies and implications for Asian markets;
- New frontiers for Asia's tech sector;
- The outlook and driving factors for the local economic and political environment;
- A panel of business leaders sharing how they are finding opportunities amid these ongoing challenges.
Please note that this event is limited to senior-level executives and per invitation only. If you are not an existing member of The Economist Intelligence Corporate Network, but would like to learn how you can attend our events, please contact us.